Have taken this issue to Chevrolet dealer 6 times they have not been able to fix issue. They say it is fixed, I drive about 6 blocks and it is on again, last time it lasted a day before it came back on. Shop foreman said just to watch my oil pressure and don't worry about the message
The low oil message light will not stay off. Never been low on oil. on 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche Questions
- driving down road, all warning lights came on & door locks started locking and
- is there a way to check the cam sensor without a frequency check?
- I am getting a bad o2 sensor code from auto zone P1133 and have replaced it 2x
- Service 4 wheel drive message is on. Is It a sensor?
- Vehicle low oil pressure indicated