The right will come on for a few minutes then goes back off. The high beams work with no problem. Checked the fuses and relays and they checked out ok. This just started tonight.
The low beams went out. First it was just the left and then both left and right. on 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?