Engine had an overheat condition,corrected that, engine ran fine . Then it started a slight surging while accelerating.It stalled at a light but started right up. While driving home CE light came on and shift indicator [square] was on N and D at the same time . OBD-II code P1345 indicated camshaft sensor failure. Next a.m. it would turn over but not start.I want to change this and the crank sensor.I have purchased both sensors but I am not sure where they are located.This is the 2.5L FI V-6 your help will be greatly appreciated.P.S.vehicle does have a new fuel pump,cranking pressure 50Lbs.
The location of the camshaft sensor and the crankshaft sensor. on 2000 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2000 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in La Follette, TN
- Radiator Replacement ($556 - 759) in Hebron, IL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($467 - 671) in Moundville, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Dell, MT
- Horn Replacement ($120 - 136) in Orlean, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($81 - 97) in Dutton, MT