Engine had an overheat condition,corrected that, engine ran fine . Then it started a slight surging while accelerating.It stalled at a light but started right up. While driving home CE light came on and shift indicator [square] was on N and D at the same time . OBD-II code P1345 indicated camshaft sensor failure. Next a.m. it would turn over but not start.I want to change this and the crank sensor.I have purchased both sensors but I am not sure where they are located.This is the 2.5L FI V-6 your help will be greatly appreciated.P.S.vehicle does have a new fuel pump,cranking pressure 50Lbs.
The location of the camshaft sensor and the crankshaft sensor. on 2000 Mazda MPV
1 answerOctober 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Having problem again now that it's get hot again when all winter hear in LA no
- might have to change ABS control unit,do I need some special gadget for this?
- Car runs, but will not shift into gear. Is there a safety issue preventing it ?
- Rear hatch and passenger side power slide doors do not lock when the power door lock switch is pressed. The ignition key does not work in the rear hatch key hole
- What are the signs that the differential needs repair and how much can it cost?