there is a little nock sometimes when i turn on or off the a/c blower knob. the unit still works great but i am not sure what causes it.
the location of the blower motor on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
2 answersAugust 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 737) in Quincy, KY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 237) in Saint Marys, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($150 - 267) in Hualapai, AZ
- Thermostat Replacement ($130 - 171) in Blanch, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($486 - 616) in White Bluff, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,536 - 2,009) in New Lisbon, NJ