hazard switch clicks nonstop, stops briefly sometimes, doesnt turn any lights on while clicking, only when i activate the turn,then it clicks normal, when no turning or hazard, it clicks randomly again. i replaced the hazard switch, same thing with new switch,hope its not the multifunction switch, thats about a 180 dollar part,bad contacts in multifunction switch? bad wires? what do you think
the likely fix on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Creaking/clunking/banging noises whenever I brake, turn (either direction), or go over a bump coming from the driver side wheel. Feels like wheel is wobbling at slow speeds or braking. Pulls to the left. I'd like to know what this could be, thanks.
2 answersJune 16, 2015
1 answerMay 26, 2015
1 answerJanuary 21, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
2 answersMarch 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .