hazard switch clicks nonstop, stops briefly sometimes, doesnt turn any lights on while clicking, only when i activate the turn,then it clicks normal, when no turning or hazard, it clicks randomly again. i replaced the hazard switch, same thing with new switch,hope its not the multifunction switch, thats about a 180 dollar part,bad contacts in multifunction switch? bad wires? what do you think
the likely fix on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
by rm1 in Ashburn, VA on February 16, 2013
1 answerMay 26, 2015
1 answerJanuary 21, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
2 answersMarch 29, 2014
3 answersNovember 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can't trun the buzzing sound off it stays on all the time
- My turn signal do not always work My horn went off while the car was parked. How can these problems be fixed and about how much will it cost?
- My car is making a slight clanking noise when reving the engine, shakes a lot when in idleing and slightly shakes while driving. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it. I need to know so I can fix it.
- Went to start my car and the car turns over but doesn't run, and the lights remained on. Had to disconnected battery. Whats wrong?
- Car ran hot with white smoke. Found the thermostat missing, replaced it. Replacement will not open when installed on engine, opened when tested on the stove. Won't open installed on engine and all the coolant leaks from the thermostat. Any suggestions?