hazard switch clicks nonstop, stops briefly sometimes, doesnt turn any lights on while clicking, only when i activate the turn,then it clicks normal, when no turning or hazard, it clicks randomly again. i replaced the hazard switch, same thing with new switch,hope its not the multifunction switch, thats about a 180 dollar part,bad contacts in multifunction switch? bad wires? what do you think
the likely fix on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Creaking/clunking/banging noises whenever I brake, turn (either direction), or go over a bump coming from the driver side wheel. Feels like wheel is wobbling at slow speeds or braking. Pulls to the left. I'd like to know what this could be, thanks.
2 answersJune 16, 2015
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
1 answerMay 26, 2015
1 answerJanuary 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Where is the water pump??
- Is there a fuel filter on my 02 Alero. It acts as if there is something plugged
- Clicking noise from front end..
- Runs great drive it 100 miles and motor just stops.will turn over but won't start. When it sits for a few hours it starts.
- Can't trun the buzzing sound off it stays on all the time