hazard switch clicks nonstop, stops briefly sometimes, doesnt turn any lights on while clicking, only when i activate the turn,then it clicks normal, when no turning or hazard, it clicks randomly again. i replaced the hazard switch, same thing with new switch,hope its not the multifunction switch, thats about a 180 dollar part,bad contacts in multifunction switch? bad wires? what do you think
the likely fix on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Creaking/clunking/banging noises whenever I brake, turn (either direction), or go over a bump coming from the driver side wheel. Feels like wheel is wobbling at slow speeds or braking. Pulls to the left. I'd like to know what this could be, thanks.
2 answersJune 16, 2015
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero129 reports
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
1 answerMay 26, 2015
2 answersMarch 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 291) in Conley, GA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($85 - 142) in Rachel, WV
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Lynne, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Branch, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($146 - 213) in Nuevo, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Hillsboro, MD