While driving about 30-40 mph I bumped the shifter and it went into park, since then the key won't come out of the ignition. It will still start and shut off and drive as normal, but the key is stuck.
The key is stuck in the ignition of my 2000 Altima. on 2000 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2000 Nissan Altima Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ulster, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orlando, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($176 - 222) in Edwards, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 154) in Petty, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($412 - 515) in Spring Valley, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Enders, NE