While driving about 30-40 mph I bumped the shifter and it went into park, since then the key won't come out of the ignition. It will still start and shut off and drive as normal, but the key is stuck.
The key is stuck in the ignition of my 2000 Altima. on 2000 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking