While driving about 30-40 mph I bumped the shifter and it went into park, since then the key won't come out of the ignition. It will still start and shut off and drive as normal, but the key is stuck.
The key is stuck in the ignition of my 2000 Altima. on 2000 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?