The car drives and gears seem fine. Placed the car in park as normal and the key will not release from the ignition. This is the second time this has happened. The first time, it just finally released after driving it a while. But this time, no luck.
The key is stuck in the ignition. How do I get the key out? on 2011 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2011 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($253 - 312) in Soudan, MN
- 130,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Pinch, WV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($117 - 201) in Walnut, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($225 - 319) in East Boothbay, ME
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($224 - 342) in Rineyville, KY
- Horn Replacement ($74 - 127) in Enka, NC