The car drives and gears seem fine. Placed the car in park as normal and the key will not release from the ignition. This is the second time this has happened. The first time, it just finally released after driving it a while. But this time, no luck.
The key is stuck in the ignition. How do I get the key out? on 2011 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?