had done this previously...but always let me turn it eventually...not this time...key will not budge...
the key goes in...but will not turn..? cost of replacing ignition?? on 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
6 answersFebruary 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($190 - $386) in McVille, ND
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - $100) in Kingston, GA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Phelan, CA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($151 - $189) in Genoa, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($137 - $155) in Toston, MT
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Bighill, KY