I sometimes can get it out if I turn the key and turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and back to the right. It is stuck in there now though and unable to get out.
The key gets stuck in the ignition. on 2007 Lincoln MKZ
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKZ Questions
- AC blows out cold on driver-side hot on passenger-side
- 70% ethanol with the other ratings same as regular gas was pumped into my car, it hasn't been started yet. I want to know if it can be driven safely with it or should it be towed to the dealer for removal?
- The AC was blowing cool then just started blowing hot
- Running heat and the fan is not on
- My emissions lite comes on said the ignition coil is bad what else could it be