I sometimes can get it out if I turn the key and turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and back to the right. It is stuck in there now though and unable to get out.
The key gets stuck in the ignition. on 2007 Lincoln MKZ
Reported by RepairPal and 36 others for the Lincoln MKZ37 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKZ Questions
- Why do my park light fuse keep blowing?
- I lost my key but have a replacement. Which I always have to put in a little box
- dealer says need to replace/repair timing cover gasket? how long can I wait?
- I'm looking for the engine coolant temperature sensor .
- Cost of repairing a transfer case main seal and rear engine main seal?
2007 Lincoln MKZ Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Vicksburg, PA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Mount Vernon, WA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cullen, LA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($103 - 166) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($197 - 229) in Roseville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - 647) in Brant, NY