2007 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A

2007 Chrysler Town & Country Question: The interior overhead lights quit and I can't figure out where the fuses are

I know fuses need to be replaced, but can't figure out where they are! -
Answer 1
look in owners manual for location of interior fuse panel -
Comment 1
Sorry, didn't get one and the one I've downloaded online doesn't show it either! -