The panels that secure the seatbelts for the front seats are broken. The plastic mounting clips that connect the panels to the chasis are dried out and the clasps have broken off. I think I could replace the clips myself, except that I can't find a source for the appropriate pieces. I need to know the appropriate name for the clips that I need, and also where to find them. If anyone else has had the same problem, I am interested in the ways you were able to repair it. Thanks.
The interior is falling apart in my car. What can I do to fix it on my own? on 2001 BMW 740i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
2001 BMW 740i Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($405 - 504) in Nightmute, AK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($439 - 713) in Byromville, GA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Girard, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($482 - 796) in Fort Irwin, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($399 - 543) in Hughes, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($530 - 719) in Morgan, GA