The panels that secure the seatbelts for the front seats are broken. The plastic mounting clips that connect the panels to the chasis are dried out and the clasps have broken off. I think I could replace the clips myself, except that I can't find a source for the appropriate pieces. I need to know the appropriate name for the clips that I need, and also where to find them. If anyone else has had the same problem, I am interested in the ways you were able to repair it. Thanks.
The interior is falling apart in my car. What can I do to fix it on my own? on 2001 BMW 740i
Asked by for the 2001 BMW 740i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- i get the p0340 code for camshaft position sensor
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- what would happen if a person disconnected the battery with out a power saver?
- Estimate cost to repair cruise control
2001 BMW 740i Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,072 - $2,849) in Nightmute, AK
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($504 - $757) in Byromville, GA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Girard, OH
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Fort Irwin, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($619 - $683) in Hughes, AR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($502 - $552) in Morgan, GA