It works fine on #3 and #4 settings nothing on #1 or #2?
The interior fan does not run on #1 and #2 settings? on 2008 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2008 Ford Escape Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($382 - $454) in Gorum, LA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,612 - $2,125) in Saint George, GA
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - $199) in Marengo, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($194 - $267) in Whitinsville, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($387 - $1,208) in Delaware, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($97 - $119) in La Crosse, FL