1997 mustang fan inside only works on high - if you turn the dial to any other setting - nothing happens
the interior blower fan only operates on high - what's the fix on 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Cobra Questions
- Cost to put in a new engine
- Need a good shop. My Cobra has a bad(not blown) head gasket, timing cover gaskets, oil air filter, AC compressor, and power steering hydro booster. Need some advice cause these are expensive repairs.
- In between gears going up or down getting a grinding sound but its not grinding.
- Starting at approx. 2300 rpm engine noise, 4.6 cobra 321 hp stock engine, knocki
- My cobra has a knocking sound when the rpm increase or when I change gears
1997 Ford Mustang Cobra Estimates