After the light came on, the tire pressure light came on as well. After I put air in the tires, both lights went off. The other day the hybrid system malfunction light came on again. I needed to replace the front tires, so I thought that if I replaced them, the light might go off. I was right and it did a day later. Is there some sort of connection to the light that comes on and tire pressure, or are they completely unrelated?
The hybrid system malfunction light came on a couple weeks ago. on 2009 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2009 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,556 - 2,130) in Gueydan, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Stevenson Ranch, CA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Saint Boniface, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($356 - 457) in Westmoreland, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($683 - 703) in Trenton, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($736 - 770) in San Diego, CA