After the light came on, the tire pressure light came on as well. After I put air in the tires, both lights went off. The other day the hybrid system malfunction light came on again. I needed to replace the front tires, so I thought that if I replaced them, the light might go off. I was right and it did a day later. Is there some sort of connection to the light that comes on and tire pressure, or are they completely unrelated?
The hybrid system malfunction light came on a couple weeks ago. on 2009 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Found water in my under my spare tire and where my battery sits to the right
- My prius some times the dash panel will not turn on,but it runs fine please help
- The door locatd on right side passenger back seat does not open from the inside.
- The last 2 oil changes have proven to burn lots of oil...is there a recall I missed
- How much is the cost of replacing the ECU unit ( part #8965047103) .I would like a breakdown for parts and labour ( how many hours) please.THANKS