After the light came on, the tire pressure light came on as well. After I put air in the tires, both lights went off. The other day the hybrid system malfunction light came on again. I needed to replace the front tires, so I thought that if I replaced them, the light might go off. I was right and it did a day later. Is there some sort of connection to the light that comes on and tire pressure, or are they completely unrelated?
The hybrid system malfunction light came on a couple weeks ago. on 2009 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2009 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Gueydan, LA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($462 - 597) in Stevenson Ranch, CA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($287 - 471) in Saint Boniface, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($170 - 208) in Westmoreland, KS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Trenton, AL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($548 - 1,028) in San Diego, CA