But the remote sounds . How to fix
The horn and cruise control does not work on steering wheel. on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($277 - 952) in Roy, MT
- Radiator Replacement ($584 - 919) in New Providence, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 354) in Climax, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Ninety Six, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($311 - 607) in Bonner, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - 253) in West Burlington, IA