It's not the plastic handle so I can't grip it with pliers. The cable itself snapped and will not release the hood.
The hood release cable snapped and I can't open the hood. What do I do? on 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($116 - 205) in French Lick, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 188) in Idledale, CO
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($197 - 250) in Springfield, MA
- Water Pump Replacement ($447 - 599) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 54) in Centenary, SC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 44) in West Hartland, CT