It's not the plastic handle so I can't grip it with pliers. The cable itself snapped and will not release the hood.
The hood release cable snapped and I can't open the hood. What do I do? on 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 331) in French Lick, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($276 - 346) in Idledale, CO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($216 - 290) in Springfield, MA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($292 - 485) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($267 - 1,068) in Centenary, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($355 - 612) in West Hartland, CT