Started months ago,(wife says) on for a while blinking, then out for weeks at a time...now it's back on blinking. Everything works fine. A/C could be a little colder. Mechanic installed re-manufactured compressor, and changed to R-136A...just not cold enough..this is Clearwater,FL.
The "HOLD" light comes on sometimes and blinks. Everything works fine. on 1992 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.