Started months ago,(wife says) on for a while blinking, then out for weeks at a time...now it's back on blinking. Everything works fine. A/C could be a little colder. Mechanic installed re-manufactured compressor, and changed to R-136A...just not cold enough..this is Clearwater,FL.
The "HOLD" light comes on sometimes and blinks. Everything works fine. on 1992 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
1992 Mazda Protege Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($600 - $681) in West Wareham, MA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($343 - $555) in Carterville, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($515 - $686) in Stone, KY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($232 - $305) in Table Rock, NE
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($181 - $478) in Shunk, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Andalusia, IL