Started months ago,(wife says) on for a while blinking, then out for weeks at a time...now it's back on blinking. Everything works fine. A/C could be a little colder. Mechanic installed re-manufactured compressor, and changed to R-136A...just not cold enough..this is Clearwater,FL.
The "HOLD" light comes on sometimes and blinks. Everything works fine. on 1992 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1992 Mazda Protege Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($515 - 612) in West Wareham, MA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($88 - 116) in Carterville, IL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stone, KY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Table Rock, NE
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Shunk, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Andalusia, IL