Started months ago,(wife says) on for a while blinking, then out for weeks at a time...now it's back on blinking. Everything works fine. A/C could be a little colder. Mechanic installed re-manufactured compressor, and changed to R-136A...just not cold enough..this is Clearwater,FL.
The "HOLD" light comes on sometimes and blinks. Everything works fine. on 1992 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1992 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - 328) in West Wareham, MA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Carterville, IL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($315 - 444) in Stone, KY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($57 - 111) in Table Rock, NE
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($83 - 128) in Shunk, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($116 - 414) in Andalusia, IL