Started months ago,(wife says) on for a while blinking, then out for weeks at a time...now it's back on blinking. Everything works fine. A/C could be a little colder. Mechanic installed re-manufactured compressor, and changed to R-136A...just not cold enough..this is Clearwater,FL.
The "HOLD" light comes on sometimes and blinks. Everything works fine. on 1992 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1992 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- What is causing a buzzing noise? When windows are rolled up and head lights used
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
1992 Mazda Protege Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($299 - $340) in West Wareham, MA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($209 - $321) in Carterville, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($281 - $468) in Stone, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Table Rock, NE
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($260 - $354) in Shunk, PA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($83 - $128) in Andalusia, IL