put new bulbs in (2). Other brake lights work.
the high mount 3rd brake light not working. on 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by auto clinic02 ,
July 06, 2013
check your grand wire in the back for the light
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2003 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pell City, AL
- 90,000 Mile Service ($177 - 251) in Macy, NE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Holden, MO
- Clutch Replacement ($1,169 - 1,560) in Albers, IL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Spruce Pine, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 352) in Alex, OK