I changed the blower motor resistor. But the switch to control the temperature still doesn't work but I also did some research and it said it could be the blower motor itself. Any ideas on how to find out what the problem is?
The heating and a/c does not work in my car what could be the problem? on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?