I changed the blower motor resistor. But the switch to control the temperature still doesn't work but I also did some research and it said it could be the blower motor itself. Any ideas on how to find out what the problem is?
The heating and a/c does not work in my car what could be the problem? on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge