The blower is either off, or full blast. I've replaced the resistor twice, once from the dealer and once somewhere else. The first time it seemed to last about a week. The second time just a day or so. Once installed all the intermediate fan speeds work fine. Then, nothing. Either off or high speed.
The heater/AC fan motor resistor fails on 2000 Plymouth Breeze
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
2000 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holstein, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($369 - 505) in Crawford, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($418 - 572) in Bivalve, MD
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($117 - 213) in Winchendon Springs, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 66) in Coweta, OK
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($466 - 662) in Perryville, AR