If it does turn on and you shut the car off it continues to run at a low speed for a few minutes. What could the problem be?
The heater motor quit working on 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Luning, NV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in South Roxana, IL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Kossuth, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($325 - 514) in Canby, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bradenville, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($129 - 149) in Gallaway, TN