i noticed about a week ago that my car did not feel as warm as it use to. there was not enough heat coming out of the vent to keep me warm. but enough heat was coming out to melt the snow off the windshield. i am not sure whats going on with the heat in my car.
the heater is not working right on 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix
Check the coolant level in the radiator/expansion tank if it is low air can get in the heater core. Another likely cause is a failed cooling system thermostat, if it is stuck open or partially open the heater will not be operating efficiently.
1 answerNovember 30, 2010
1 answerMay 17, 2010
2 answersJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Syracuse, MO
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Baldwin, LA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Point Lookout, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($89 - 259) in Florida, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($113 - 194) in Osage Beach, MO
- Signal Flasher Replacement ($42 - 76) in Forkland, AL