my front heater blower motor has stopped working all together. it started losing the higher speed settings and lost the highest 5 and lost 4 and then it stopped altogether. all fuses are good. not sure about the switch or the motor itself. any ideas??
the heater blower motor has stopped working in my envoy on 2005 GMC Envoy
Verified for the GMC Envoy191 reports
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all
- How do I remove the rear view mirror button? My mirror fell off,buttons stuck in
- cluster gauge doa can I remove and repair or get 1 from junk yard and recalibrat
- When accelerating, front wheels feel like they are sliding on the axle.
- Why is my engine light on, when mechanics can't find anything wrong with it?