my front heater blower motor has stopped working all together. it started losing the higher speed settings and lost the highest 5 and lost 4 and then it stopped altogether. all fuses are good. not sure about the switch or the motor itself. any ideas??
the heater blower motor has stopped working in my envoy on 2005 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all