my front heater blower motor has stopped working all together. it started losing the higher speed settings and lost the highest 5 and lost 4 and then it stopped altogether. all fuses are good. not sure about the switch or the motor itself. any ideas??
the heater blower motor has stopped working in my envoy on 2005 GMC Envoy
Verified for the GMC Envoy198 reports
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Is there any way to diognose wether its the tccm or acutator that causes error
- How to fix my security light in windshield not blinking is there a fuse
- car shakes, smells like burnt oil, makes ticking/knocking sound, air leak? nois
- Abs Brake Light stays on Check Brake System & Emerg. Brake Light Flashing on&off
- How do I get to the tailgate window hinges?