No air movement at all from the passenger vents in any setting mode heat or cool.
The heat/AC blower only moves air through the drivers side, on 2008 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2008 BMW X5 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,089 - 1,335) in Glenwood, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($593 - 683) in Akron, CO
- Radiator Replacement ($548 - 761) in Windsor, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - 438) in Larimer, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($944 - 1,024) in Bath, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($560 - 856) in Vanceburg, KY