No air movement at all from the passenger vents in any setting mode heat or cool.
The heat/AC blower only moves air through the drivers side, on 2008 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2008 BMW X5 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenwood, WA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,278 - 2,942) in Akron, CO
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Windsor, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Larimer, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($803 - 819) in Bath, ME
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($26 - 56) in Vanceburg, KY