High beams not working, but head lights are. Could this be a fuse, do high beams have their own bulb, or is it something else?
The head lights are working, but not the high beams. on 2004 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2004 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($521 - 1,240) in Winona, MN
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($1,396 - 1,821) in Clarkdale, GA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 681) in Sapello, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($220 - 291) in Gresham, OR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($638 - 2,476) in Tower City, ND
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($667 - 837) in Auburn, MA