Just bought the car and everything works except the top release.
The hardtop will not release and I need to remove it. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz SL320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL320 Questions
- All dash lights are flickering when I put the turn singles on
- I have been using premium gasoline, should I switch to pure gasoline?
- I can't get the top to go down. The red light on the convertible switch keeps blinking. Any suggestions?
- What is the radio code
- how do you get the hardtop off the convertable?
1997 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($126 - $156) in Big Bend, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($271 - $335) in Anacoco, LA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($223 - $313) in Sarah Ann, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($65 - $83) in Marks, MS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($642 - $816) in Caldwell, KS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Graham, MO