Had fixed while still under warranty. No longer have warranty. What could be causing this. Also, when the green light goes off, the a/c does not work. Fan does, but not cool air. You might guess, it is worse when weather is hotter. LOL
The green light on a/c button goes on and off at will. Fixed one time. on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Code POC32 is it connected with the new Battery Module that was just replaced?
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin