Had fixed while still under warranty. No longer have warranty. What could be causing this. Also, when the green light goes off, the a/c does not work. Fan does, but not cool air. You might guess, it is worse when weather is hotter. LOL
The green light on a/c button goes on and off at will. Fixed one time. on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($550 - 627) in Luling, TX
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Kensett, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($306 - 391) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($192 - 210) in Green Camp, OH
- Engine Oil Pump Replacement ($464 - 841) in Roberts, WI