Had fixed while still under warranty. No longer have warranty. What could be causing this. Also, when the green light goes off, the a/c does not work. Fan does, but not cool air. You might guess, it is worse when weather is hotter. LOL
The green light on a/c button goes on and off at will. Fixed one time. on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($356 - 532) in Luling, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($374 - 590) in Kensett, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($150 - 199) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,255 - 1,829) in Green Camp, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($597 - 754) in Roberts, WI