It is working, I can here the beeps of the buttons. Just cant see anything. Is this an easy fix? possible reset?
The GPS will not light up on my 96 accord. on 2006 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2006 Honda Accord Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - 368) in Salem, KY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 331) in Junction City, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($163 - 237) in La Crescenta, CA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($116 - 159) in Stephenson, MI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 249) in Treloar, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($143 - 610) in Stockville, NE