I don't know what fell out, can't find it but suspect a spring. Where can I find some good pictures of how to fix this thing - it's annoying and the passenger can't avoid the hanging lid. Can't afford a repair place, but wanted to fix it myself. Where do I go to find out how? Thanks.
the glove is just hanging there, and can't be closed. Something fell out ? on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
If you send me your email I can send you a picture of all the parts for your glove box, and where they go.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($270 - $343) in Willis Wharf, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - $969) in Hampton, SC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($112 - $200) in Helena, AR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($957 - $1,203) in Kingsland, AR
- Horn Replacement ($128 - $203) in Liberty, TN
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($247 - $327) in Neversink, NY