A Gear Selector Service message appears on my dash board of my Volvo v50 when the ignition is started on occssion. Is this a recall service?
The Gear Selector Service message on 2007 Volvo V50
1 answerJuly 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V50 Questions
- The AC stops blowing cold air when stuck in traffic.
- Repeated knocking sound in front end, worse when cold out?
- how to replace rear light cover unit on 2007 volvo v50 wagon
- Need to replace the throttle body on my volvo V50 2.4i 2006
- After rain, passenger side floor, front & back, flooded; no visible opening
2007 Volvo V50 Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($57 - 109) in Stuarts Draft, VA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($57 - 109) in Wampsville, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($252 - 320) in Tall Timbers, MD
- Timing Belt Replacement ($300 - 455) in Alexandria, MN
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Hollister, MO
- Battery Replacement ($221 - 229) in Formoso, KS