A Gear Selector Service message appears on my dash board of my Volvo v50 when the ignition is started on occssion. Is this a recall service?
The Gear Selector Service message on 2007 Volvo V50
1 answerJuly 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V50 Questions
- The AC stops blowing cold air when stuck in traffic.
- Repeated knocking sound in front end, worse when cold out?
- how to replace rear light cover unit on 2007 volvo v50 wagon
- Need to replace the throttle body on my volvo V50 2.4i 2006
- After rain, passenger side floor, front & back, flooded; no visible opening
2007 Volvo V50 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stuarts Draft, VA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($581 - 833) in Wampsville, NY
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($299 - 350) in Tall Timbers, MD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alexandria, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($355 - 371) in Hollister, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Formoso, KS