the temperature gauge don't work stays on cold all the way down and gas gauge stuck at half tank . What should I do to fix it could it be bad fuse or what?
the gas gauge is stuck at half tank and the temperature gauge not working
on 1997 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1997 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($102 - 154) in Ferndale, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Fargo, OK
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Des Plaines, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in South Acworth, NH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($316 - 949) in Chignik, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,418 - 1,549) in Osage, WV