the fuel pump of my car keeps shutting off and my car turns off the car cranks like it wants to start it has happened 3 times in two days but the car turns back on after 15 to 20 mins after being shut off. ccould this be a problem with my fuel pump or an electrical problem.
the fuel pump of my mustang shuts off. on 2008 Ford Mustang
Asked by Visitor for the 2008 Ford Mustang
2 answersDecember 03, 2011
1 answerDecember 04, 2014
2 answersApril 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time