They come back down about a third of the way
The front windows will not stay up when I close them. They come back down on 2008 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2008 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($992 - 1,361) in Washington, MO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gnadenhutten, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sheridan, IN
- 140,000 Mile Service ($94 - 145) in Twin Oaks, OK
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($161 - 185) in Grafton, NE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($951 - 1,297) in Hamilton, NC