I had it checked and everthing seems tight there is no play but when I drive there are times when feels like it is floating. This started after I disengaged from 4 wheel drive, a few weeks ago, I have tried putting it back in 4 wheel drive but nothing helps.
The front feels like loose when driving. on 1997 Chevrolet S10
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1997 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valders, WI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Lawtell, LA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($180 - 213) in Bradner, OH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Oak Forest, IL
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($440 - 1,203) in Montgomery, IL
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($406 - 804) in Comerio, PR