I can feel cold air but the fan is not working.
The front A/C fan will not work. The rear does. The A/C works.
How can I fix it? on 2008 Ford E-350
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
August 01, 2013
sounds like you need a new fan motor ,check for power going to to the fan
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- when it is warmed up, if I shut it off it why won't it start until it cools down
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
2008 Ford E-350 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($265 - 363) in Colp, IL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Black Lick, PA
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($480 - 694) in Retsof, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manville, RI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lakeview, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($178 - 395) in Larsen, WI