theres a plastic clamshell type assembly that covers the inboard corner of the front seats which the seat belts bickle stem part rubs onto and any movement makes a sqeaking sound. it appears that the two part cover are not positively locked onto each other so they are slipping at their edges against each other thus making noise. i tried inserting felt. did not work. i think the fix is to glue these two together. any one has fixed this?
the fix for sqeaky front seats plastic trim inboard backrest to seat covers? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- I have a gas leak, smell very noticeable. No engine light, but difficult start
- Can I get my 07 s550 amp repaired?
- My back shade will not go up. Motor works. How do I fix it?
- how to turn the AC off to AC on...hit the button but doesn't turn back on?
- balance shaft replaced by dealer and within 4 months the engine threw a rod.