theres a plastic clamshell type assembly that covers the inboard corner of the front seats which the seat belts bickle stem part rubs onto and any movement makes a sqeaking sound. it appears that the two part cover are not positively locked onto each other so they are slipping at their edges against each other thus making noise. i tried inserting felt. did not work. i think the fix is to glue these two together. any one has fixed this?
the fix for sqeaky front seats plastic trim inboard backrest to seat covers? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
Asked by for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- How do i restore data back onto 2010 mercedes benz after replacing a batery.
- my radiator fan runs high with the a/c on all the time even with the heater
- i have oil leak from a vent behind the front wheel passenger side...
- Why the engine sound louder than usual
- I have a gas leak, smell very noticeable. No engine light, but difficult start
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($658 - $762) in Beverly, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($300 - $408) in Lodi, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($879 - $1,325) in Speedwell, VA
- Starter Replacement ($455 - $951) in Dry Run, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($266 - $497) in Locust Gap, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,359 - $1,964) in Madera, CA