theres a plastic clamshell type assembly that covers the inboard corner of the front seats which the seat belts bickle stem part rubs onto and any movement makes a sqeaking sound. it appears that the two part cover are not positively locked onto each other so they are slipping at their edges against each other thus making noise. i tried inserting felt. did not work. i think the fix is to glue these two together. any one has fixed this?
the fix for sqeaky front seats plastic trim inboard backrest to seat covers? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
Asked by for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- How do i restore data back onto 2010 mercedes benz after replacing a batery.
- my radiator fan runs high with the a/c on all the time even with the heater
- i have oil leak from a vent behind the front wheel passenger side...
- Why the engine sound louder than usual
- I have a gas leak, smell very noticeable. No engine light, but difficult start
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($2,125 - 2,472) in Beverly, KS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Lodi, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($513 - 664) in Speedwell, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($583 - 730) in Dry Run, PA
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($370 - 435) in Locust Gap, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($810 - 1,169) in Madera, CA