theres a plastic clamshell type assembly that covers the inboard corner of the front seats which the seat belts bickle stem part rubs onto and any movement makes a sqeaking sound. it appears that the two part cover are not positively locked onto each other so they are slipping at their edges against each other thus making noise. i tried inserting felt. did not work. i think the fix is to glue these two together. any one has fixed this?
the fix for sqeaky front seats plastic trim inboard backrest to seat covers? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
Asked by for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- How do i restore data back onto 2010 mercedes benz after replacing a batery.
- Why the engine sound louder than usual
- I have a gas leak, smell very noticeable. No engine light, but difficult start
- Can I get my 07 s550 amp repaired?
- I have done the70.000 mile service I just need to know how to reset the light
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($513 - $664) in Beverly, KS
- Radiator Replacement ($760 - $902) in Lodi, TX
- Oil Pump Replacement ($955 - $1,269) in Speedwell, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - $206) in Dry Run, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($550 - $1,206) in Locust Gap, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($2,913 - $3,051) in Madera, CA