now low gas intermittent,gas lvl empty, check eng. lite. Car runs great.
the first was gas cap light on, would go off when fueled up,then gas cap,eng lit on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($200 - 340) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($96 - 191) in Alzada, MT
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Bryants Store, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($301 - 358) in Johnston, RI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($282 - 396) in Harrison, OH