where should temp gauge read,says (normal) reads between a-l on gauge is this saying ity is to hot?and should my fan be running?it is winter here
the fans wewe not working replaced them,replaced radiatior,waterpump,fuse, sens on 1995 Ford Contour
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?
- have a contour that is chugging and lurching have changed fuel filter and pump along with plugs and wires ran for two weeks and now won't crank
- My 1998 2.6 V6 Contour rapidly overheats. I have changed the waterpump and thermostat and bottom hose, all to no effect.
- car seems to have no power white smoke from under car and exaust pipe
- Transmission won't shift out of first gear. Not even manually