I noticed over the past week or so that while running the air seems to be colder than normal and even with the AC off, it seemed to be putting out AC air. This morning the fan did not run. I discovered the coolant was extremely low, but don't remember when I last checked it. I added coolant. When I turn the fan on, I hear what sounds like a relay single click. The fan fuse looks like nothing I have seen before, so I have no idea if it could be the problem.
The fan will not come on on 2004 Toyota RAV4
1 answerDecember 30, 2010
3 answersDecember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.