I noticed over the past week or so that while running the air seems to be colder than normal and even with the AC off, it seemed to be putting out AC air. This morning the fan did not run. I discovered the coolant was extremely low, but don't remember when I last checked it. I added coolant. When I turn the fan on, I hear what sounds like a relay single click. The fan fuse looks like nothing I have seen before, so I have no idea if it could be the problem.
The fan will not come on on 2004 Toyota RAV4
1 answerDecember 30, 2010
3 answersDecember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
2004 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 151) in Tustin, MI
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($96 - 198) in Hastings, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Lebeau, LA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clayton, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($260 - 304) in Mammoth Cave, KY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($370 - 406) in Dulce, NM