I noticed over the past week or so that while running the air seems to be colder than normal and even with the AC off, it seemed to be putting out AC air. This morning the fan did not run. I discovered the coolant was extremely low, but don't remember when I last checked it. I added coolant. When I turn the fan on, I hear what sounds like a relay single click. The fan fuse looks like nothing I have seen before, so I have no idea if it could be the problem.
The fan will not come on on 2004 Toyota RAV4
1 answerDecember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light