i cannot get the fan to turn off, how can i fix this?
the fan on the heat/ac/ will not turn off on 1991 Ford Explorer
0 answersAugust 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 284) in Grand Saline, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($266 - 1,053) in Gerlaw, IL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 293) in Kennedale, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 350) in Long Lake, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 79) in Munford, TN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Martinsburg, MO