The car sat for a year so everything is rusty.Previous owner did not install brake lines correctly.Bearings might break removing wheels
The entire front brake system needs to be fixed including hoses.What should Cost on 1998 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1998 Honda Civic Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Portland, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($153 - 274) in Monroe, NH
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($134 - 246) in Clearfield, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 212) in Frostproof, FL
- Window Switch Replacement ($248 - 434) in Corbettsville, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Rappahannock Academy, VA