Would have to put it in park and turn key totally off. Had the fuel filter replaced, tune up w/ new plugs,wires ect. Started better, but still has a miss and terrible fuel mileage. Have had several 454's so know about low mileage, but this is bad. It had a fuel pump indicator code at first, replaced relay on wheel well, code went away. This time no codes for bad idle.
The engine would start but not continue running. Would do this several times on 1993 GMC Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?