I've already tried jumping the car after the battery and tarted had been replaced. Still doesnt start. Should I try charging the battery (seeing as how I've not driven it in 3days) and then try getting the car to start? If not, then what would you recommend I try next? The car has been having this issue for a while but worked with a jump, previously. Now it doesn't even turn over. No clicking noises, actually not any noises at all.
The engine won't turn over. New battery and a new starter has been installed. on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
2004 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 276) in Porthill, ID
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($130 - 260) in Kapaau, HI
- Radiator Replacement ($507 - 677) in Wardsboro, VT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Turney, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($375 - 437) in Wellston, MI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 77) in Wheatland, IN