I've already tried jumping the car after the battery and tarted had been replaced. Still doesnt start. Should I try charging the battery (seeing as how I've not driven it in 3days) and then try getting the car to start? If not, then what would you recommend I try next? The car has been having this issue for a while but worked with a jump, previously. Now it doesn't even turn over. No clicking noises, actually not any noises at all.
The engine won't turn over. New battery and a new starter has been installed. on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2004 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($187 - 234) in Porthill, ID
- 60,000 Mile Service ($438 - 713) in Kapaau, HI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Wardsboro, VT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($230 - 484) in Turney, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($327 - 884) in Wellston, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,588 - 1,889) in Wheatland, IN