is the air flow sensor cause of shutting off the engine?
the engine shutting off after 10min. dark smoke. on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Glen Echo, MD
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Napoleon, OH
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Harpersfield, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($135 - 178) in Piedmont, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($254 - 339) in Kilmichael, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Alamo, TX