after drivin for few minutes or reving d engine d operation of d engine normalises. this has been goin on for about 2 months nd hav covered 1500 km since d problem started. my mechanic said that his portable detector detected random engine misfire. anoda mechanic said left camshaft. recently d supplementry airbag warnin sign started blinkin. what is d real problem nd what are d dangers of drivin it around. thnks
the engine of my pathfinder sometimes vibrates when i start d engine on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?