misfires occur when climbing hills, when rpms approach 3000 and especially after driving for 30 minutes.
the engine misfires during acceleration. on 2000 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2000 Buick Regal Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in East Poultney, VT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Orient, ME
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($548 - 1,267) in Bowling Green, FL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($708 - 1,590) in Antigo, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 240) in Mammoth, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($67 - 110) in Eastwood, KY