car wont start
the engine light does not comes on. on 1999 Nissan Sentra
2 answersFebruary 24, 2010
2 answersFebruary 11, 2014
1 answerApril 18, 2009
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
2 answersApril 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.