it and it still wont run right. starts hesitantly and stalls. this is a recent problem started after we changer thermostat and flushed heater core. any ideas?
the engine light came on and the code reader said crank position sensor, changed on 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?