Car seems to run fine now. Is this something I can replace myself?
The engine light came on and I was told it was for the Cam Position Sensor 1A. on 2004 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2004 Honda Accord Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 146) in Rathdrum, ID
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($291 - 427) in Afton, TX
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Noonan, ND
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($62 - 112) in Bellevue, MI
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Replacement ($87 - 103) in Theriot, LA
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($206 - 259) in Brookport, IL