I took it to a shop and they changed the radiator and thermostat but it still runs hot. It now has a miss and my mechanic says the head my need work. Any other ideas?
The engine is running hot. on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Verified for the Jeep Wrangler10 reports
1 answerAugust 19, 2010
1 answerJanuary 14, 2011
1 answerOctober 04, 2009
1 answerOctober 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.